![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know this is a shot in the dark, but I am thinking about becoming a Police Officer. Anyone on here have any knowledge on what it takes to become one. I have a list of general questions on what it takes to get a foot in the door. Keep in mind that this is just a thought. Questions are as follows:
Is there any college requirements, if so, how many hrs ? What is the pay rate? What are the physical standards on becoming one? What are the risks? I might have more questions at a later time, so bare with me. This is a serious post, so please no b/s comments. |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
