SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2012, 09:21 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 632
FlagUS Bolton Ford

Was in town yesterday knocking out the to do list after working all weekend and decided to stop in to Bolton Ford and look at some floor mats for my Ford. Looked at the weather tech but went with a set that Ford makes just because they look like they or a lot better made. Got to talk with kbolton in the process and he was very helpful with the floor mat selection and in telling me the difference between waiting are not waiting for the 2013 Lariat's. I went ahead and tested one of the 2012 EcoBoost Lariat's and was real pleased with the power and performance. Now that I did the test I'm in the mood to get rid of my 2010 Lariat and get in a 2012 Lariat. My only hold back is should I stick with
4x4 or go back to a 2 wheel drive. All in all the experience at Bolton Ford was great and I will be returning for them to service all my Ford's.