SaltyCajun.com lake Area Marine

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs)

The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) Discuss everything related to tackle here, including making your own

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 09-15-2012, 07:54 PM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,447
Cash: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluechip View Post
Cool.... I have no doubt it will come out beautiful.

If I ever catch a hawg trout, I would want you to paint it. With the attention to detail on your baits, I know what you could do with a trout.

If you ever feel like posting pics of it, I would like to see it.
I gotta get my "stuff" together before I even try. Thinkin' about ordering one of those detailed sheets from a taxidermist. Tell you which color to use where....almost like paintin' by numbers. Then, I gotta get the colors. Mixin' colors ain't worth a crap.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map