SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 03-09-2013, 12:11 AM
bjhooper82's Avatar
bjhooper82 bjhooper82 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 4,910
Cash: 3,913
Default JM Construction

I recently hired Joseph Murry with JM Construction here in Lafayette to rebuild my mailbox that was hit by a vehicle. He did a very poor job building my new mailbox and didn't even return to finish the job. I've been calling him over a week now and he tells me he'll be here the next morning and never shows up. I'm fed up with this crap and reported him to the Better Business Bureau today. So if you or anybody you know needs some masonary work done, I highly recommend you NOT use JM Construction!!!!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map