SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -514
Default How do you drive a person to leave this forum?

I am tired of the Harrisment and the down trodden posts directed at me.

I won't be driven away if that's the point.

I know I have too much to offer this board. I alone believe I can change the view of people that see this board or visit for the first time.

In the near future I will be posting pics and videos of fishing done here in Louisiana along with live broadcasts of off shore fishing.

No one else is doing this.

Can you emagen going out for a two three day trip with live broadcast of action including chat with us as we wait for bite.

Sucks that I have this feelin I'm not welcome here and I'm just a pice of crap cuz I can't spell or say things in different ways.

I might add I am disabled and this will play a big part I am shore when people come to understand its true.

I'm looking forward to being a big part of this sight. Like adding a new category for live broad casts.

I am not a pice of crap as most would have you think. And I think this putting me down comes from jellocy or something evil.

So post you ideas on how not to let them drive me away. Cuz I'm getting depressed over what I read posted on my threads. And that is not good. I just want to be happy and read good things to uplift my sperits. You see I have bean down for a while and just wish to read good things not insults or twisted rearranged ideas of what I right.

Did y'all know I was called by the guy from California and spoke with them and well swamp people was not for me. I don't know if I coud have made it but I really did not want to I wanted to do pottery and well I can't do that anymore.

Good luck y'all .

Hope you can leave me alone and find another guy like y'all did to ironman. Poor guy I feel for him.