SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 06-04-2014, 01:12 PM
redchaserron redchaserron is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 230
Cash: 1,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Great info, I would like to take him myself, but am unsure if my boat would even allow me to get to them - it's a 24' bay.

I will check into guides for sure, that will shave years off my learning curve. I'm just worried I may get hooked and wind up with a duck/flats boat...
Hey your bay boat would look great with a polling platform
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map