SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,083
Default Yet another "Big Lake 11-1-09" report

[SIZE=3]We left Hebert’s landing about an hour after daylight as someone had a little too much fun the night before to wake up on time (or maybe he had trouble doing the math with the time change). We started working birds and drifting just south of the launch picking up a few here and a few there. Once we got about even with the first weir things shut down and we headed north to Turner’s. I didn’t like what I saw so we turned around and headed south. We fished the west side of the lake for a bit before heading after some redfish. The water in the marsh was HIGH with about a 2 foot jump to make it through the weir. We finished the day with a [/SIZE]3 man limit of reds, 8 black drums, 7 flounder, 5 sheep heads, 40-45 trout half spec/white and the biggest croaker I've ever seen. The water was not pretty, almost fuzzy looking. Everything was caught on white/chartuse Jr Sand Eels and shrimp.