SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2014, 09:13 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,837

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Rick Perry is saying and doing all the right things in the limelight, and Hannity and Limbaugh are showing you what needs to be shown when they talk about him.

What neither of them will ever shine a light on is the fact that he ;

1) supported and pushed for a $3,000,000,000 taxpayer funded research institute championed by lance Armstrong (not so different from Obamacare - it's not free market). Eight cancer scientists resigned from this place because they said the focus was based on political and commercial gain as opposed to science.

2) tea party folks booed him on the capital steps after putting till booths all over the place and supporting a new business tax

3) signed an executive order forcing the HPV vaccination of school aged girls even if it were against their (and their parents) will. Coincidentally, his former chief of staff was a lobbyist for Merck. Texas legislature went ape sh** and overturned it.

4) his Texas enterprise find has proven to be a joke, and is a nice way for them to funnel money to companies that donate directly to his campaigns. There is very little transparency, and it's "audited" by the board members. A true audit hasn't happened in a decade (up until a couple years ago). He uses his job numbers to decent this, but actually about 30% of the companies involved actually contribute to the overall job count in Texas.

The point of contention for me is that all these items are there if you dig, yet the media will keep it out of your reach - THEY ARE CHOSING THE CANDIDATES, AND WRAPOING THEM ALL NICE AND PRETTY. That's why I can't stand Hannity, Limbaugh and all the others. Either side, they are doing the same thing...

Up next is West.
No one is perfect and no one ever will be. No one will agree with 100% what you agree with. If Hannity and Rush are picking and choosing their candidates, tell me who you would like to see run for office. Who out there is the best overall person to run for president in your opinion? I'm just curious.

I didn't mean to make it seem like I was talking about Rush and Hannity's views on Perry and West, that was just an after thought. I was just talking about Hannity, O'Reilly, and Rush's take on everything in general.