SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 09-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Gerald Gerald is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles / Moss Bluff
Posts: 4,648
Cash: 4,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
im a guy, we don't read instructions or owns manuals we just figure things out on our own

no I haven't read the 150 page manual but its worth a shot, I hadn't even thought about that because I just assumed you cant turn off safety features like the child protective auto lock feature.

I went put another 300 miles on it today so I meet their required 500 miles to fix the tires and this time I paid super extra careful attention to the vibration and its all 100% in the seat and nothing is coming from the steering wheel, the seat was shaking me so I thought the steering had a little vibration too but with a light fingertip feel I could tell the wheel is rock solid smooth so its the back end as in rear tires or drive train issue
Something to think about or try............

If you think it is the back tire problem, swap the tires and see if the vibration changes to the front or stays in the back.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map