SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2015, 08:17 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 713

Marty, EXACTLY.
I have been a very involved church member for 20 years now, I have heard every excuse on earth as to why someone does not attend church. Excuses abound, sound reasons...not so much. If someone does not want to attend a church, they will find an excuse, I know, I did the same thing for 30 years, didn't like the music, church folks are all hypocrites, all the church wants is my money, I've used them and heard them all. Then God and I had an unexpected talk. Only way to change something is from the inside. Stop making excuses and start making a difference.

To the op, keep us posted on how long it takes you to get your permit. I am up for renewal AGAIN in a very few months. Sorry about hijacking your thread. Don't know what piece you carry, but, alien gear has a heck of a deal right now, 2 holsters for $49

D

Last edited by CajunChristian; 08-10-2015 at 08:28 AM.