SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2015, 11:05 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,326
Default Local Saddle Makers

Does anyone have any recommendations on a local (southwest/south central la) Custom saddle maker? My wife and I along with her whole family have saddles made by Mr. Ibra Miller from Pecan Island. Her saddle was handed down from her great Grandfather and is the first saddle Mr. Ibra covered. Mine is the last one he made. She has decided to retire hers but is very particular on the style that she wants to replace it with.
She wants what seems to be called a bear trap tree. It looks to be a less common saddle tree but everyone we work with has one made this way by Mr. Ibra. My question is; do any of you know a quality saddle maker who won't break the bank too bad that is somewhat local that can make one with this type tree?
Thanks for any info in advance I have included some pictures to show what they look like. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439740867.674415.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1439740878.778248.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1439740910.693506.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1439741003.817599.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk