SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2009, 01:41 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,271
Default Big Lake Slammer 11/27

So after a debate with me and my conscience about whether to go to V. Bay or Big Lake i decided Big Lake because V. Bay will most likely be crowded and everyone is going to want to fight. So we left at 4:30 from the house got to cormies a little after 6 then hit the lake. Get to Turners bay and there were birds everywhere! Hit our first bunch kind of away from everyone else when my brothers friend landed the first fish of the day shortly after my brother sets the hook and the trout goes flipping into the air... then come the boats... continued to pull in some trout until we were crowded from all angles. So we got the hell out of there and went fish a current line with all kinds of birds flying around and no boats. All of sudden we see the fish blowing shrimp up so i troll over there and all of us are landing fish on opening night, glow/chartreuse, and sparkle beetles. Continued fishing that area until reaching our limit at 9:15 and some pretty nice specs we were happy but put about five in the live well incase we got on some trophies. Decided to go play around and look for reds so we headed our way to west cove. After picking up about 25 more trout on the way to west cove we arrived. Got to our hole and i decided to throw a Catch 2000 for my first time to see if i can catch a nice trout and on my first cast a 4lbers explodes on it. So.. we get into our hole made the first turn and bam bam bam bam redfish are coming in the boat fast. Finished our limit in less than 45 minutes. To the house we go.. well we stopped at about 5 different spots on the way in picking up trout at every spot along with some big reds.

Awesome day!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg november2709.jpg (50.7 KB, 159 views)