SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2009, 11:01 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 608
Default Marsh Works Field Test

Today, Dut and I from Team Red Stick went down to Joshua's in Empire to try out some SWEET MarshWorks baits.

Dut will come around later to give a full synopsis of the morning, but in my own opinion, these baits should come with a warning label: Be Prepared to Catch BIG Fish. I don't know what it is about them, but they produce solid bites from solid fish. Not only do they bring in the fish, but they're sturdy and you never second guess if they'll hold the fish.

All of our fish were caught with the Bayou Thumper Spinnerbait, Dut mainly used Avocado and I, Voodoo Brew.

As I said earlier, Dut will come around with a better overview of what we did, but my early take is that these baits are the way to go! String your reel with some 15-20lb test, set your drag to let these babies run, and strap yourself in for the ride.

Marsh Works produce!