SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-26-2010, 11:37 PM
specktator's Avatar
specktator specktator is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 6,582
Cash: 3,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
Im shocked it still floats,we have some old warden boats at work and they tear them up BAD BAD
I know I have seen the ones yall got over there. This one is a 19' guardian. Had a few knicks in the hull. I brought it to the fiberglass guy behind northgate mall and got that fixed up. Things a beast dude I don't think u can sink it!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-26-2010, 11:43 PM
Montauk17's Avatar
Montauk17 Montauk17 is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lafayette,LA
Posts: 10,803
Cash: 2,788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by specktator View Post
I know I have seen the ones yall got over there. This one is a 19' guardian. Had a few knicks in the hull. I brought it to the fiberglass guy behind northgate mall and got that fixed up. Things a beast dude I don't think u can sink it!
They are great boats,I love old whalers. I have a 1970 montauk,kinda like my username.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-27-2010, 08:09 PM
Raymond's Avatar
Raymond Raymond is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles La
Posts: 4,217
Cash: 1,434
Default

Stay out my spot
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-27-2010, 09:35 PM
mikedatiger's Avatar
mikedatiger mikedatiger is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: "Far West" LA
Posts: 2,451
Cash: 2,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly D View Post
dont come on the lake and ya wont be in my hole
we're gonna run the bluewave right through the shallows - better be wearing some blaze orange
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-27-2010, 09:41 PM
jlincecum's Avatar
jlincecum jlincecum is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sulphur, LA
Posts: 2,206
Cash: 2,934
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly D View Post
no but I have a 357 on my shoulder strap

wadin with a 357 you worried about pirates or what D????
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-26-2010, 11:44 PM
Montauk17's Avatar
Montauk17 Montauk17 is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lafayette,LA
Posts: 10,803
Cash: 2,788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by specktator View Post
I know I have seen the ones yall got over there. This one is a 19' guardian. Had a few knicks in the hull. I brought it to the fiberglass guy behind northgate mall and got that fixed up. Things a beast dude I don't think u can sink it!
They are great boats,I love old whalers. I have a 1970 montauk,kinda like my username. Got a few older pics of it in my gallery.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map