![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| 2010 SaltyCajun.com Trout Shootout A forum to discuss anything related to the SaltyCajun.com Trout Shootout Charity Fishing Tournament on March 13, 2010 |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Couldn't have said it better myself. Other than I likes Margarita with my fish...steak...cake...empty glass. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bad thing is you would be too full and drunk and fish in the next morning.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
My question is.........after all the drinking & eating friday night is there Port-a-cans at Cal point landing?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
That never happens...BC powder before I go to bed and when I wake up then it's time to start again!
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
