SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Zachary Boy's Avatar
Zachary Boy Zachary Boy is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Zachary La.
Posts: 626
Cash: 901
Default

I heard rumor yesterday that they will come 'door-to-door' to follow up on those who don't respond . They can ask questions to my pit bull Rex...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Red Devil's Avatar
Red Devil Red Devil is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jennings,LA
Posts: 3,875
Cash: 1,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary Boy View Post
I heard rumor yesterday that they will come 'door-to-door' to follow up on those who don't respond . They can ask my pit bull Rex...


woof woof sucka
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-19-2010, 11:15 AM
eman eman is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 6,033
Cash: 656
FlagUS census

The way i understand it ,
By law, The only thing you are required to fill out is the ammount of people living under your roof.
I will do that and then make them take me to court for any more info.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Bluechip's Avatar
Bluechip Bluechip is offline
The Camp Cook....
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 10,295
Cash: 14,394
Default

I filled mine out......I ain't scared....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-19-2010, 08:56 PM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,974
Cash: 7,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
The way i understand it ,
By law, The only thing you are required to fill out is the ammount of people living under your roof.
I will do that and then make them take me to court for any more info.

By Law I have to right to vote for my PREZ and the one we got aint worth a ****..........So Im not filling it out until his Azz is gone!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-19-2010, 02:34 PM
Big Flounder's Avatar
Big Flounder Big Flounder is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Denham Springs
Posts: 2,213
Cash: 814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary Boy View Post
I heard rumor yesterday that they will come 'door-to-door' to follow up on those who don't respond . They can ask questions to my pit bull Rex...
I heard the ony way they go door to door is for addresses the post office doesn't have
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-19-2010, 03:10 PM
Bluechip's Avatar
Bluechip Bluechip is offline
The Camp Cook....
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 10,295
Cash: 14,394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Flounder View Post
I heard the ony way they go door to door is for addresses the post office doesn't have
I remember last time I did not fill them out and some young lady and man stopped me on my mower one day in the front yard. They were from the census and took my information in the front yard since I never responded.

It's the Government, who knows what the hell they will do this time....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map