![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
The way i understand it ,
By law, The only thing you are required to fill out is the ammount of people living under your roof. I will do that and then make them take me to court for any more info. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I filled mine out......I ain't scared....
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
By Law I have to right to vote for my PREZ and the one we got aint worth a ****..........So Im not filling it out until his Azz is gone!!!!
__________________
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service jeremy@geaux-outdoors.com https://m.facebook.com/waltrip.guideservice?id=148838538646862&_rdr |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
