![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here! |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have the results 'locked n loaded' so it's time to fess up. You did not catch a 6 lb. trout.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Yes I did
__________________
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service jeremy@geaux-outdoors.com https://m.facebook.com/waltrip.guideservice?id=148838538646862&_rdr |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Prove it wrong then if you have the Results MR. Salty!
__________________
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service jeremy@geaux-outdoors.com https://m.facebook.com/waltrip.guideservice?id=148838538646862&_rdr |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
The only proof I need is simple math. You told me you had nothing under 4.75 and that you had "three 5's". Numbers don't add up.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
