![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh?! Do tell! Hey, not gonna get personal about people's kids!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
She types with her thumbs......90mph. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
really? because fool is 5'3 and weighs 95. letme know when i can get them digits |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
shhhhh, the grown ups are talking |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I said, "Meagan, I've got this lil friend on SaltyCajun that wants you to call him." She said, "Daddy, I already told you...I'm not interested in this "W" guy." |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Perfect height differential Fool. You will be looking basically eyeball to boobs. |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
