SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

View Poll Results: Why do you fish
For the fun of it. 15 18.07%
For food. 0 0%
Just like to be outdoors. 17 20.48%
Because my family and friends do. 0 0%
Becasue I want to be like W. 11 13.25%
For fun and food. 40 48.19%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

LMC Marine
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-13-2010, 08:10 AM
Purple Back's Avatar
Purple Back Purple Back is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: BC
Posts: 1,692
Cash: 814
Default

Because I am freaking good at it, undeniably one of the best in the world, I am like the Tiger Woods of fishing, white women and all!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-13-2010, 09:21 AM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,974
Cash: 7,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Back View Post
Because I am freaking good at it, undeniably one of the best in the world, I am like the Tiger Woods of fishing, white women and all!
Yep thats what I was thinking...........
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-13-2010, 10:39 PM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,447
Cash: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Back View Post
Because I am freaking good at it, undeniably one of the best in the world, I am like the Tiger Woods of fishing, white women and all!
Is that yOU, W?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map