SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CalcasieuExtremeRods

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-28-2010, 07:58 PM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,646
Cash: 22,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottogo49 View Post
I'm afraid someone is going to get hurt before this gets straightened out.
Only in Louisiana can you post part of a Lake or a canal that joins to public waters.
Money talks, legislators listen, CCA keeps quiet. Just my 2c.
Well said and I agree completly.

I am willing to put some money in this cause but I need to know where I should focus my efforts. I'm sure Palermo has Hackberry on a string so I can't go after him direclty so I intend to focus on the bigger picture which is the rule itself.

Getting the media focused on "pirates in Lousiana waters" may get the local authorities attention.

This really has turned into a wild west type of situation with people on both sides taking the law into their own hands.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map