![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't get the Tx./La. issue. I will fish with anyone. Heck, I fish with Jordy...
I just don't fish Texax cause I don't know the waters. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Same here, I just don't know the waters and don't have a very big boat either, but it's mine
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Point 1 True!!! And he makes a great tour guide. Point 2 may apply to la. waters !!!!!! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ditto what Rooster says. If it does get so bad that you aren't able to fish(which I doubt), cmon over and I'll show you around!
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
