SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-17-2010, 11:20 AM
southern151's Avatar
southern151 southern151 is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gonzales
Posts: 8,705
Cash: 3,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntin fool View Post
I worked to donate i beleive was closed to 2,000 to charity.
and i bought a few decals...few decals=few months of premium.

Hmmm, I bought a few myself. Also picked up some of the towels. Still no premium. I also donated money via basketball tix to charity. Still not premium.

Tell us the real truth, runt!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-17-2010, 11:23 AM
huntin fool's Avatar
huntin fool huntin fool is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 11,203
Cash: 2,002
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
Hmmm, I bought a few myself. Also picked up some of the towels. Still no premium. I also donated money via basketball tix to charity. Still not premium.

Tell us the real truth, runt!

you got to post a picture, on the "1 month free premium/decal thread".....DUHH even Pookie and Midget knew dat!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map