SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 07-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Suthrngntlmn's Avatar
Suthrngntlmn Suthrngntlmn is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Iowa, La.
Posts: 420
Cash: 1,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottogo49 View Post
Hey Suthrn,
Knew your Mom and Dad from the old days, very fine folks. Your Mom made the best seafood gumbo ever. I miss Mr. Wallace and the crew. Randall is your brother? Some of my favorite hunting memories.
Yep same bunch, Randall is my older brother. I'm sure I probably know you depending when you went to the club. I got married in '77 and moved to Iowa in '81.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map