SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #22  
Old 07-28-2010, 10:13 PM
LPfishnTIM's Avatar
LPfishnTIM LPfishnTIM is offline
BIG MOUTH BASS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Walker, La
Posts: 3,556
Cash: 6,013
Default

I would ditch mine, but it helps having a phone # for employment reasons, I hate texting but sooo many people text me instead of call so I buy 200 text so I only pay $5 more rather than $30 more for unwanted text. if they had a phone with no minutes just pay $20 a month for unlimited text, I'd buy it! I might use my phone for 50 minutes a month personal use everybody text rather than talk, its whatever!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map