SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hobby Forums > The Roux (Cooking/BBQ/Recipes)

The Roux (Cooking/BBQ/Recipes) What good is a cajun site without a cooking and recipe forum?

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-31-2010, 07:45 PM
Hackberry Hustler's Avatar
Hackberry Hustler Hackberry Hustler is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SW Louisiana
Posts: 107
Cash: 750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Every time I light up the smoker, I cook everything Market Basket has on sale.
Leg quarters, turkey wings, pork ribs, pork roast, tuna, pork loin... ect.
Vacuum pack machine is the best investment I ever made.
Bought mine in '94 when I got my offshore boat. Still works good. But not as
nice looking as the newer ones.

One of the best piece of meats I found to smoke was something called Tri-tip.
I found them by accident at Walmart one time. Cooked them things for about
a year, then they quit selling them. Now I can't find them anywhere.
Ray,

They got dem tri tips at sam's, and yeah that is some good stuff if yall hadnt tried one you dont know what your missin......
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map