SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo)

The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo) Discuss anything related to firearms and ammunition here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-07-2010, 05:28 PM
tcglsu's Avatar
tcglsu tcglsu is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: oakdale
Posts: 242
Cash: 756
Default

I like it man I ain't never had a prob with it no It don't shoot 3 1/2 I like floatin that 4th shell
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-07-2010, 06:25 PM
tcglsu's Avatar
tcglsu tcglsu is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: oakdale
Posts: 242
Cash: 756
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglsu View Post
I like it man I ain't never had a prob with it no It don't shoot 3 1/2 I like floatin that 4th shell

for recreational purposes only!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-07-2010, 06:44 PM
specktator's Avatar
specktator specktator is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 6,582
Cash: 3,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglsu View Post
for recreational purposes only!
Lol
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map