![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I sincerely hope I am replying to real true geniune person...which is entitled to an opinion. I have been here since the beginning as well and can pretty much attest to alot that has transpired here. 1st I counted four or five reports on Big Lake recently. 2nd "Blacked out banks" is that really a report? I will show you the catch but not where it was caught? 3rd Sports discussions...Believe me there were sports discusions on here in the past that I WOULD NOT want my child to read. In fact they have become more civil. Yes I agrees there aren't as many constant posters regarding LSU and MSU. A difference of opinion is what? Human Nature. Its a matter of not responding to BS and it will go away. 4th Familiar names chose their path. 5th I know I have to work 5 days a week and my weekends are dedicated to my family, house upkeep, etc. I can't fish all the time like I would like. I sure this applies to most people on here. Other discussions are started. 6th There has been more civil conversations on here than there were in the begining. In my opinion. I respect your post and agree on some points, but in turn you must respect my opinion. Just as each poster must respect each other's opinion. If it goes out of line it will be handled. Thanks Kyle for posting and adding to an awesome site.
__________________
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families . |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
