SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 07-12-2009, 06:29 PM
jsmoke222000's Avatar
jsmoke222000 jsmoke222000 is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Moss Bluff
Posts: 419
Cash: 799
Default

I totally understand staying away from the ships & I also understand the security issue & why they are in place. I'm cool with the rules. What I don't understand is if the rules say stay 50 ft away from the plant in your boat (this is a USCG regulation & is posted on the docks @ the LNG terminal), why do the security guys give you a hard time when you are over 50 ft away. I know it's difficult to judge distance when you are far away from something but most of the guys won't even come out to the peirs to speak to you. They just yell out of their trucks. I've been fishing around that plant for years & only 1 security guard has ever came out on the peir to speak with me. He agreed with me that I was more than far enough away from the structure & told the *** clown in the radio room to shut up.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map