![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Gotta agree Blue! Nasty dudes wit the rides! Talked to one and he said they get $200/wk plus place to stay so, what else you gonna get
at that price? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
they did have stickitanchorpins they were $80 I thinking about buying one too but after $11 to get in and $10 spent at a few booths my fishing cash started to decrease fast! not to mention the $12 I spent on lunch. that trip cost me more than $200 Considering I also got pulled over and ticketed on the way there!
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
