![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
fact is you would take the yellowfin over haynie in a heart beat. nobody here would take the haynie over they yellow. both 21footers top speed on yellowfin with a 250 is 75. haynie with a 225 is 60. you think with 25 more horses you cold hit 75? not a chance. yellowfin is a better built hull through and through. is haynie a good boat? yes but not as good as you think. just cause you own it doesnt make it the best.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
****........Here you getting the Pic Also.....
__________________
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service jeremy@geaux-outdoors.com https://m.facebook.com/waltrip.guideservice?id=148838538646862&_rdr |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
You musta hit a nerve, Smacker.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Rectum Smacker is 19 years old and Lives with his parents....And his dad has a camp on Pelican Point but he has never been there yet???? His dad has a boat..(I hope)
__________________
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service jeremy@geaux-outdoors.com https://m.facebook.com/waltrip.guideservice?id=148838538646862&_rdr |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hahaha!! In other words, hes in the same class with Purebay.......no boat, no talkin!!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tim, I got access to plenty of boats. And i guarantee that I have caught 10x fish without owning a boat then u have as a boat owner.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
NOW U Pushing it...........TIM limited out with a pop n cork and steal leader..any guy who can pull that off ...Is a beast
__________________
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service jeremy@geaux-outdoors.com https://m.facebook.com/waltrip.guideservice?id=148838538646862&_rdr |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
But for real I've got access to a 24 champ,24 skeeter, 22 champ, 24 triton & 22 ft Nautic star and 2 smaller skiff style boats..... I can take these out anytime. So I really don't have a reason to buy a boat at this time. I will eventually buy another, but I haven't found one I like enough to buy for the price point I'm at. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
22ft gravios w/ f250. not the best riding but a good all around boat. not by any means the best. but i will be able to hand it down to my grand kids grand kids.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh crap!! Nevermind....I love those boats!!
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
your dads boat....make sure you get that right
__________________
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service jeremy@geaux-outdoors.com https://m.facebook.com/waltrip.guideservice?id=148838538646862&_rdr |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
haha yeah its my dads
|
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Good boat. I still believe yellowfin is overrated.
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
and i dont have to worry about scratching the gel cote.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
