SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #37  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:01 PM
DCBCTodd DCBCTodd is offline
Sand Trout
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dry Creek, LA
Posts: 25
Cash: 750
Default

Hey guys! If you don't mind I need to correct you! Y'all are calling these guys WRESTLERS...they are not WRESTLERS...they are RASSLERS...I loved watching these guys every week when I was a kid. I got to see them several times at the Rapides Parish Coliseum and even a couple of times at the Rec Center in Oakdale! These guys were real RASSLERS...WWE or whatever it is called is just a soap opera.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map