SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Boating Talk

Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-04-2011, 11:14 AM
weedeater's Avatar
weedeater weedeater is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Moss Bluff, La
Posts: 5,057
Cash: 2,564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttmechanic View Post
Sounds great. I'm gonna get a used 55 from a guy here in town. It just peeves me off when I get in my boat I have now and the wind starts blowing a little bit and my trolling motor can't keep up. I also just didn't want something over or under powered. Thanks guys
if you can, mount battery in front or if you have to put the battery in back make sure you have heavy gauge wire and use a circuit breaker instead of fuse.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map