SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-20-2011, 10:59 PM
weedeater's Avatar
weedeater weedeater is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Moss Bluff, La
Posts: 5,057
Cash: 2,564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
Dude I've been paying this back for 2 years...lol I feel like I'm upside down in vehicle I don't even own no more....
I gave up a long time ago

you up to $5, hurry up and spend it... O nothin to spend it on....lol
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-20-2011, 11:01 PM
Hopedale Hustler's Avatar
Hopedale Hustler Hopedale Hustler is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hopedale louisiana
Posts: 2,354
Cash: -89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedeater View Post
you up to $5, hurry up and spend it... O nothin to spend it on....lol
It'll be gone in the am hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,447
Cash: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
It'll be gone in the am hahaha
Damn, everytime you post you "loose" cash. I gave ya all of mine and I still got more than you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-20-2011, 11:04 PM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,646
Cash: 22,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
Damn, everytime you post you "loose" cash. I gave ya all of mine and I still got more than you.
You really are missing a great night in the gill net, some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-20-2011, 11:05 PM
Hopedale Hustler's Avatar
Hopedale Hustler Hopedale Hustler is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hopedale louisiana
Posts: 2,354
Cash: -89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
You really are missing a great night in the gill net, some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen tonight.
No lie and ponzi scheme my ...lol
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-20-2011, 11:06 PM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,447
Cash: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
You really are missing a great night in the gill net, some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen tonight.
"Gill Net"? What's the "Gill Net"?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-20-2011, 11:07 PM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,646
Cash: 22,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
"Gill Net"? What's the "Gill Net"?
A part of our site that was once dead but is once again alive and well. Shadman was back tonight throwing punches with W, it was/is fun to read.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-20-2011, 11:09 PM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,447
Cash: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
a part of our site that was once dead but is once again alive and well. Shadman was back tonight throwing punches with w, it was/is fun to read.

sec!
Sec!
Sec!
Sec!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-20-2011, 11:02 PM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,646
Cash: 22,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
It'll be gone in the am hahaha
My ponzi scheme is taking you down, you are down to $2 now and you have done nothing.....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map