SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-28-2011, 10:42 AM
Frank Buck's Avatar
Frank Buck Frank Buck is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Denham Springs
Posts: 131
Cash: 909
Default

I wish I had a nickel for everytime I have heard this same crap....Over and over again....Like FFF, I did my time on the road as well and I can tell you....If the officer has a reason that he wants to search your vehicle....IT WILL HAPPEN....You will consent OR the dog will be brought in OR a warrant will be cut....If you buck, you will find out exactly what is going to happen....You don't control what is going on out there, he does....You can argue about dirty cops...there are those and dirty politicians and people who work at McDonalds....It doesn't mean they all are...ANYONE HERE CAN SEARCH MY VEHICLE ANYTIME THEY WANT! Know why? I don't drink and drive because I have put too many people in body bags and I don't do drugs or have drugs....So therefor, I could care less if a man wants to stop me and search my vehicle. Is it inconvenient? YES Am I traumatized by the experience? NO Do I suffer personal loss due to it? NO The way I look at it is this....Me getting stopped and searched for whatever reason, makes me a little more confident that someone is trying to make a difference and hinder the fesces missle that may kill or mame my wife and kids on the road because of their own personal choice to use intoxicants and drive a vehicle...PERIOD...Its a little collateral damage that I suffered for the greater scheme of things....
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map