SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 08-05-2009, 07:36 PM
Gerald Gerald is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles / Moss Bluff
Posts: 4,648
Cash: 4,282
Default

"W".....I had a good day but not as good as yours. Guess I should have followed you when I saw where ya'll were headed.

I started out over near the 8 mile cut. Lots of boats there and most were catching a few trout.....some were small. I caught several 14" to 16" trout near the ship channel. There was almost no tide movement.....but when it did start going out some, it lost the good green color and the bite slowed down.

I went along the south end of the lake.....water was better and I fished several slicks and picked up a few more trout and a good Red. In the afternoon the wind picked up a little and the trout got active. At one time I had 4 trout on the floor of the boat.

I tried Topwater early....but only got a few blowups and no fish. Got a few hits [Lady fish ?] with a catch 2000. I guess I should have tried the Topwater when the trout were hitting in the afternoon.

I kept a limit of trout and released a few more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15 trout, Red & Flounder.jpg (70.8 KB, 94 views)
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map