SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-29-2011, 09:21 AM
evidrine's Avatar
evidrine evidrine is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 1,476
Cash: 1,518
Default

I got one for ya. I was headed throuhg Port Barre early one morning on my way to meet my buddy for an early head start into the woods. Nobody else on the road. I do the speed limit the whole way through town, pass the cop sitting on side of the road, and slowly start to speed up to 65 on my way out of town. Well, he pulls me over because I had stated to speed up just before the 65mph sign instead of waiting till I passed it. Anyway, a violation is a violation. Well hes sees my guns in the back seat and asked if I was going hunting, I say Yes Sir! He goes on to wish me good luck in the woods and says that he's not going to be a ***** about something minor so he will make up a non moving violation instead to keep a speeding ticket off of my record. I tell him I really appreciate that and thank you. All that good stuff. He comes back, hands me the ticket book, I sign it, and Im on my way. A few days later I call the number on the back to find out how much it was going to be. THAT JACK A** WROTE ME UP FOR DISTRUCTION OF VIEW (which is the on he made up) AND FOR SPEEDING THROUGH TOWN! I cant remember now how much it turned out to be, but ended up having to pay a speeding ticket, which he said he wasnt going to write me, and another bogus charge that never happened. A** Hole!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map