![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Freshwater Fishing Discussion For discussion of everything freshwater! |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've seen that boat. Don't think he hits 60 but he runs around high 40-50
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
What part of the river are you on ? |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
there's a guy in Moss Bluff with a 12-14' that has a 40 he is thinkin will hit 80mph but he almost got killed last summer in it
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I guess you can claim whatever you speed you want. I'm not a rocket scientist, but some things are just physically impossible. Why are some people's ******s so small that they have to say things lime that?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Guys name is Kent Foreman, ask around if you think he is blowing, Fool knows Mr. Larry and he may know Kent but you can look him up on youtube
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
The guy I was talking to said he got chunked out of his last year, started buffeting bad coming up on Mach 1 ....
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm on the westfork
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
