SaltyCajun.com http://www.geaux-outdoors.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #28  
Old 09-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Hydro's Avatar
Hydro Hydro is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 2,123
Cash: 5,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastmerc View Post
Don't encourage him PLEASE. Every time I see that I want to puke and smash the screen.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh no !!! I am not encouraging JACK

Its flippin awful, and its everywhere Never knew he posted so much !!!

Like a bad dream or something, about threw up in my mouth when I first saw it...

Gonna blow it up and make a sign for the front yard to keep stray cats away...

Hydro
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map