![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
who do you work "W"
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Intertek....I do all the Oil and Gas Measurement and Sampling
__________________
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service jeremy@geaux-outdoors.com https://m.facebook.com/waltrip.guideservice?id=148838538646862&_rdr |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I worked 8yrs for Southern Flow Co. doing that, not a bad gig
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Want a Job?? Were are hiring experianced people Great Pay and Awesome Benefits...PM if your interested
__________________
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service jeremy@geaux-outdoors.com https://m.facebook.com/waltrip.guideservice?id=148838538646862&_rdr |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Appreciate it but I passed up a job with Chevron Pipeline for my current job, but I do miss that work at times
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
To me best job in Gulf next to MMS..... I was offered a Pipeline Job with Chevron about 4 years ago...But out of Texas City 4-3 and had to move 45mins from Plant.....
__________________
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service jeremy@geaux-outdoors.com https://m.facebook.com/waltrip.guideservice?id=148838538646862&_rdr |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
this would have been out of the Carlyss office I-10 corridor, hard job to pass but I took a plant job the same day Chevron called me to go to work
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
