SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 09-20-2011, 05:57 PM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,974
Cash: 7,929
Default

#1 potlicking is fishing on someone...Observing is skills.... If you never look at your surrounding and watch you will never learn.... If I see Let's say... Jeff Poe fish an area for 2 weeks..... #1 I'm not going to go fish there or try to beat him their... I'm going to take a pic in my mind...and one day when I pass that area... I'm going scout it out...your a fool if you don't.....and believe me... I have seen HBRG boats watch me fish a spot....for a few days...then they actually bet me their one morning!! That's potlicking...



And that's why you probably can't lean a lake!!! Because you don't pay attention to what's around you...its like taking a test with the answers in front if you look for them.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map