SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #37  
Old 10-11-2011, 06:19 PM
1fastmerc's Avatar
1fastmerc 1fastmerc is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Moss Bluff
Posts: 4,680
Cash: 1,605
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedeater View Post
my family hunts NE of Pagosa, East Fork Rd then into the mountains. I have been supose to go past 3 yrs and did not make it but I am doing all I can for next yr. They go stay in the mountains for 3weeks but I am only gonna go 2, they bow hunt and muzzle load.
You won't make it this time either. You gonna have another bun in da oven by then.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map