SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-14-2011, 11:10 AM
Dink's Avatar
Dink Dink is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 7,768
Cash: 2,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Buck View Post
FFF,
Nice trip...Great report...I did the "special season" as well and let my dads 45-70 bark...I'm thinking I need Tommy Johns surgery now...I don't know who hurt more, me or the deer...Like a grenade launcher...
I sighted in the 30-06 Saturday. I'm still sore and tenderized!!


Bryan, sounds like a fantastic trip bud......
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Montauk17's Avatar
Montauk17 Montauk17 is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lafayette,LA
Posts: 10,803
Cash: 2,788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dink View Post
I sighted in the 30-06 Saturday. I'm still sore and tenderized!!


Bryan, sounds like a fantastic trip bud......
Wimp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-14-2011, 11:28 AM
Dink's Avatar
Dink Dink is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 7,768
Cash: 2,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
Wimp
Yeah no ****!! I'm gonna let Alan use it. I'm sticking to the 44!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map