SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion > Hunting Reports

Hunting Reports Read and share your hunting reports here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 11-22-2011, 08:32 PM
CajunSaint's Avatar
CajunSaint CajunSaint is offline
Kyocera Dealer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 2,616
Cash: 1,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedeater View Post
crap thts cheap
That's what I figured!! The kicker with this deer is I had my 12 yr old and his bf in the stand the friend sees the buck first we didn't believe him I stand up see the deer and give him the gun (sorry for the punctuation I phone) the kid can't get a shot the deer starts quartering away so. I took the shot.

My son had just asked to switch seats with me.
Total time in the stand 20 min. Great hunt these boys are hooked!!!!!!
__________________
Signature
Here's to you and here's to me, and I hope we never disagree. But, if that should ever be, to HELL with you, here's to ME!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map