![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
MY FOREVER PET
There's something missing in my home, I feel it day and night, I know it will take time and strength before things feel quite right. But just for now, I need to mourn, My heart -- it needs to mend. Though some may say, "It's just a pet," I know I've lost a friend. You've brought such laughter to my home, and richness to my days. A constant friend through joy or loss with gentle, loving ways. Companion, friend, and confidante, A friend I won't forget. You'll live forever in my heart, My sweet, forever pet. -- Susanne Taylor When God had made the earth and sky the flowers and the trees, He then made all the animals the fish, the birds and bees. And when at last He'd finished not one was quite the same. He said, "I'll walk this world of mine and give each one a name." And so He traveled far and wide and everywhere He went, a little creature followed Him until it's strength was spent. When all were named upon the earth and in the sky and sea, the little creature said," Dear Lord, there's not one left for me." Kindly the Father said to him" I've left you to the end I've turned my own name back to front and called you dog, My friend." Author Unknown |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
