SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs)

The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) Discuss everything related to tackle here, including making your own

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-16-2011, 03:32 PM
Ray's Avatar
Ray Ray is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: House
Posts: 10,432
Cash: 1,317
Default

DOA makes one close to the #3.

I would go with scented and unscented.
Some folks believe in scents, some don't.
I bought TKO instead of DOA cause of the cost.
DOA is twice the price, don't catch no more than TKO.
TKO had the Blue Moon(Opening Night) color, which I like.
Opening Night has been betty betty guud to Ray this year.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-17-2011, 11:40 AM
Garfish's Avatar
Garfish Garfish is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cypress,TX
Posts: 1,760
Cash: 2,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
DOA makes one close to the #3.

I would go with scented and unscented.
Some folks believe in scents, some don't.
I bought TKO instead of DOA cause of the cost.
DOA is twice the price, don't catch no more than TKO.
TKO had the Blue Moon(Opening Night) color, which I like.
Opening Night has been betty betty guud to Ray this year.
Caught some nice trout in the Galveston and Surfside surf this Summer on the Blue Moon w/ Chartreuse tail TKO under a cork and w/o a cork. I also use the 20lb fluoro leader and the price is nice for the TKO.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-17-2011, 02:45 PM
buoy37's Avatar
buoy37 buoy37 is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Seabrook,TX
Posts: 200
Cash: 975
Default

3 (my favorite), 4, 5 & 6
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map