SaltyCajun.com lake Area Marine

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs)

The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) Discuss everything related to tackle here, including making your own

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 01-04-2012, 09:23 PM
RigRatNoMeaux's Avatar
RigRatNoMeaux RigRatNoMeaux is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rayne, La
Posts: 896
Cash: 1,882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by specktator View Post
I have always had cork, but last 2 rods I bought are foam and I favor that over cork now. Just feels better in my hand. Fiancé bought me another 200e7 for Christmas so I need to get another rod.
I know a place you can a sweet rod!!!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map