![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
the spiral rod isn't sooo important, I like the concept. and I've caught just as many fish on my falcon and american rodsmith rods. now as far as baits there's a lot of crap out there, like the lazerlures, tried it, rip off! and I'd rather fish with a humdinger spinnerbait then with a $8 terminator spinnerbait any day. and I've caught more bass on a texas rigged plastic 3in grub and brushhogs then any other bait.
__________________
BASS FISHING EXTRAORDINAIRE! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
If y'alls rods is a breaking, y'all needa set da drag a little lighter.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
