![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here! |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh yah, forgot to mention the chimney part...bit, at least you get to know what a fish smells like today..anything to help a brother out!!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
OK, is this normal?? Its 1am. I've drank nearly a fifth. I'm wide *** awake!!!! I feel like I could drive back out there and fish till sunrise, then come bring the kids to school and go to work all day..........OK, not 1am yet, but almost.......
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
what yall take i want some, im struggling |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
