![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| The Conservationist's Corner For discussion of everything to do with conservation! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Now that I know the Funds are coming from a Reef Fund I feel a lot better about this project. Do we need extra 20K on future research???? Not really but what do I know I just fish... Over all CCA has done a great job at getting things done for us as fisherman..... Do I like the BIG MONEY GUYS RUNNING IT as Board Members ...NO I don’t because most never spend any time on our waters to even know what we lack...they go by hearsay and we all have hearsay.... Guides like 15 trout limits because that less time they have on the water..... Smart fisherman know it’s killing our overall size Board members hear the oyster boats are killing the reefs......Fishermen like myself have gotten out and walked them....and dragged them and watched oyster boats dump shell on banks..... There is the difference between a guy who sits in an office all day and one who knows W T F is going on
__________________
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service jeremy@geaux-outdoors.com https://m.facebook.com/waltrip.guideservice?id=148838538646862&_rdr |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
